The Pastor is responsible for leading the church body in functioning as a New Testament Church (use scripture reference here).
The Pastor is responsible for providing spiritual instruction and strategic leadership to the members, staff and ministries of the church. The Pastor serves as the administrative officer and supervisor of church staff and the Administrative Business Council.
Originally Nigeria, Pastor Augustus Fapohunda has served various leadership roles in both church and para-church contexts in the UK.
In his current role, Pastor Augustus Fapohunda desires to help the church with its ministry leaders and structures to function well as healthy individuals and as a healthy team so that together we can fulfill our vision of living to make Jesus visible.
- Support the Senior Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision making, planning and overall direction of church staff.
- Lead the ministry staff in the establishment and ongoing direction of ministries that effectively reach the church’s demographic, insuring the accomplishment of the overall mission.
- Ensure the operational readiness of the church through leadership and oversight of the support staff performing duties in administration, finance, human resources, supply, and facilities management.
- Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives and tactics; and establishment of three year goals.
- Develop annual financial plans that fund the accomplishment of the strategic plan and meet critical financial objectives such as established cash reserve levels.
- Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
- Perform other duties as assigned.